COPYRIGHT(C) 2016 BY DAEGU UNIVERSITY ALL RIGHT RESERVED.
Prospective authors are invited to submit an electronic version of the manuscript written in English. The submitted papers are subject to a peer review process for their technical and practical contributions. All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
1. Prepare your manuscript and submission form based on the paper template.
3. You will receive a confirmation email with the paper number no later than TWO business days.
There is no limit to the minimum and maximum lengths, but papers with more than 6 pages will be subject to excess page charge of 10 USD (11,000 KRW) per page.
When submitting a paper, authors will choose a presentation type (oral or poster) and the session number (I, II, and III) according to the topic of the paper.
Session I: Computers and Information
• Artificial Intelligence
• Big Data Computing
• Computer Graphics and Interaction
• Information Security
• Software Engineering
• Computer Thoery and Systems
Session II: Communications
• Telecommunication Theory and Systems
• Mobile/Wireless Communications
• Antennas and Propagation
• Multimedia Processing and Computer Vision
• Networks and Services
• Internet of Things (IoT)
Session III: Electronics and Systems
• Intelligent Systems and Methods
• Robotics and Automation
• VLSI Design and Semiconductors
• Power Electronics and Circuits
• Sensors and Controls
• Engineering Education