COPYRIGHT(C) 2016 BY DAEGU UNIVERSITY ALL RIGHT RESERVED.
|제목||Final Program and Presentation Instructions|
The final program is ready at https://mcms.daegu.ac.kr/user/ICCCS2019/sub.php?menu=page&menu_id=1028.
1. 15 minutes slot including Q&A,
2. A computer and a laser pointer will be prepared but you can bring your own laptop with a proper adapter for a VGA display cable.
3. Please make your presence known to the session chair before your session starts and be present during the entire session in which your presentation is scheduled.
1. The size of a board is 95 cm (width) x 145 cm (Height).
2. Poster can be set-up from 12:00 and take down from 16:30.
3. Tacks and adhesive double-sided tapes will be provided on-site.
4. Please install your poster at the poster board marked with your session number.
Oral presentation can be replaced with video presentation if the presenter cannot come to Kroea for any reason. It is allowed only to authors with non-Korean affiliation. The video file can be 10-15 min long and MP4 or AVI format.
Please send your video files to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 14, 2018 if you are not able to attend the conference.